Are you a family member of a senior citizen?
Are you wondering if it’s time to consider different living arrangements for your loved one?
Perhaps there is an acute medical situation or safety concerns. Or maybe Mom and Dad don’t want to take care of their big house anymore. Whatever the reason you are thinking about a change, this can be a very difficult time. Senior living options cover a broad spectrum of facilities and communities, care levels, social activities, locations and costs. Often family members don’t know where to begin or which questions to ask to make the best decisions.
Sorting through the options can take a significant toll on everyone.
Some people spend weeks or months making phone calls, taking time off work, and driving around to tour dozens of sites—all the while handling their normal daily duties. Overstressed, overtired, and frustrated, they sometimes make a decision simply to be done with the whole process and end up dissatisfied with their choice.
You don’t have to figure this out alone. Consulting services are available to you for free.
Golden Placement Services is here to help you:
- Assess your loved one’s care needs (present and future) to avoid having to move your senior family member a second time as their situation changes
- Figure out which facilities accept your long-term care insurance or other housing benefits so you can stay within the family budget
- Find appropriate options in your geographical area, making it easier for you to visit often
- Do all the background licensing, complaint and compliance checks to ensure your loved one will receive excellent care
- Understand the amenities, activities and personalities of each community so your loved one will be as comfortable as possible in their new home
- Locate other service professionals to help with downsizing, moving, selling the current home, and handling related legal and financial issues
- Tour sites we’ve identified as strong possibilities so you can make your final decision confidently
Call today to explore your options: 503-723-7145
We are committed to making this transition easier on you and your family. We’ll do everything we can to make sure you find the best option for your loved one and you feel secure about the decisions you make.