Are you thinking about a retirement community or assisted living?
Perhaps your health is changing. Or you’re starting to need help caring for your spouse. Maybe you’d simply prefer to travel rather than take care of your big house. Whatever the reason you are thinking about a change, you have a lot of options. Senior housing covers a broad spectrum of facilities and communities, care levels, social activities, locations and costs. It can be hard to know where to begin or which questions to ask to make the best decisions.
Sorting through the options can take a significant toll on you.
Some people spend weeks or months making phone calls, taking time away from things they’d rather be doing, and driving around to tour dozens of sites—all the while handling their normal daily duties. Confused, overtired, and frustrated, they sometimes make a decision simply to be done with the whole process and end up dissatisfied with their choice.
You don’t have to figure this out alone. Free Consulting Services are available to you.
Golden Placement Services is here to help you:
- Consider your present and future care needs to avoid having to move a second time as your situation changes
- Figure out which facilities accept your long-term care insurance or other housing benefits so you can stay within your budget
- Find appropriate options close to your family so it is easier for you to visit often
- Do all the background licensing, complaint and compliance checks to ensure you will receive excellent care and service
- Understand the amenities, activities and personalities of each community so you can choose a home that feels comfortable to you
- Locate other service professionals to help with downsizing, moving, selling your current home, and handling related legal and financial issues
- Tour the sites we’ve identified as strong possibilities so you can make your final decision confidently
Call today to explore your options: 503-723-7145.
We are committed to making this transition easier on you. We’ll do everything we can to make sure you find the best option for you and feel secure about the decisions you make.