Senior Living Near Me
Wondering about Portland Adult Care Centers Near Me
Have you ever typed “Senior Living Near Me”? or
“Portland Adult Care Centers Near Me” into Google?
“What are the top rated independent living facilities near Portland, Oregon?”
Chances are you are looking for a placement for your senior loved. Real navigation and planning for senior placement can be difficult. Here are a few best tips to find Senior Living Near By in the Portland area where your senior loved one can receive care during the daytime hours allowing you respite. Please contact us so we can discuss more specific “Senior Living Near Me” kind of needs on your list and tailor placement to your loved one.
Explore Senior Living Near Me
First, this short list specific to those who need minimal care and are somewhat able to get out. However, we offer you Expert-Guided Tours To Help Caregivers Explore Communities And Make Confident Decisions. Next, we connect you with Free referrals to thousands of Communities. You Get our Insider Knowledge To Save you Time & Resources. We have done all the Comparison for you Pricing & Reviews of Assisted Living Facilities Near the Portland Metro and Northern California areas. We offer supportive coaching for you and your family. Finally, we help you present the issues you or your family needs to make.
Learn More Now. Get Costs & Availability. Discuss Your Options. Free Estimates & Guidance. Free Senior Care Search.
- Portland Adult Day CareNo reviews · Senior citizen center3150 NE 82nd Ave · In Madison Heights Plaza(503) 766-7858
- Mt Hood Adult Day Center(43) · Adult day care center10+ years in business · Gresham, OROpen ⋅ Closes 5PM · (503) 512-7373
- Providence ElderPlace The Marie Smith Health & Social Center(6) · Adult day care center4616 N Albina AveOpen ⋅ Closes 5:30PM · (503) 335-9980
- Golden Years Adult Care HomeNo reviews · Adult day care center7+ years in business · 10949 SE Pardee StOpen 24 hours · (503) 760-6675
- Providence Elder Place Laurelhurst – Portland(1) · Adult day care center10+ years in business · 4540 NE Glisan StOpen ⋅ Closes 5PM · (503) 215-3738
- Seniors Companion – senior careNo reviews · Adult day care center10+ years in businessOpen ⋅ Closes 5PM · (503) 839-8643
- Blue Sky Adult Care Home(2) · Adult day care center10+ years in business · 7812 SW Taylors Ferry Rd(503) 764-9857
- Serenity Care(3) · Adult day care center10+ years in business · 12081 SW Taylor Ct(503) 747-3484
- Adult Learning SystemsNo reviews · Adult day care center10+ years in business · 14227 SE Knight St(503) 760-3489
- Adult Day Services(1) · Association or organization6125 SW Boundary St · In Robison Health & Rehabilitation Center at Cedar Sinai Park(503) 535-4403
- Portland Innovative Senior LivingNo reviews · Adult day care center7070 SW Oleson Rd · In magnoliaOpen 24 hours · (503) 819-0308
- Azure Senior Care @ SW 45thNo reviews · Adult day care center8509 SW 45th AveOpen 24 hours · (971) 272-2700
- Allegiance Senior Care, LLC(7) · Adult day care center9925 SW 82nd AveOpen 24 hours · (503) 798-6037
Safe Socialization Resources from Golden Placements:In conclusion, Senior care means breaks for you and mom. Months go by and life gets tough and this may be a good time to find a place for mom with social interaction! The variety of Portland Adult Care Centers and Golden Girls specialists can help you find a perfect match!
Here are more resources to help you learn more about our services:
- Golden Placements RESOURCES to find CARE Services – Quality locations for you Senior Loved One with the Golden Girls
- Portland’s Best: Ranking the Top Rated Senior Living Facilities
- Stay Safe and Take Care
- Winter Safety Tips
Diane Delaney, Placement Specialist Extraordinaire
Delaney is the founder of Golden Placement Services. She began this business with a healthy dose of compassion for helping families make educated decisions regarding senior placement. Focused to relieve stress in uncertain senior housing crucial moments. Diane brings about loving change of lifestyle with grace. Additionally, Diane is an accomplished executive manager, Director of Operations in senior housing. Emphatically, she enjoys sharing her experience by writing about the full spectrum of the transition process for seniors and family members. Read more from Senior Placement Specialist Diane: Ultimate Senior Living Resource Guide >>
LaVona Tomberlin, Senior Placement Specialist
Tomberlin brings a high level of education and experience to you as your Senior Placement Specialist at GPS. She loves writing about improving the lives of Elderly working in private care and in-home care for over 36 years. Geriatrics, Memory Care. Plus, she holds Master of Psychology Behavioral Health with the goal of advocating for those who needed a voice. Basically, LaVona believes helping the families to make good decisions and to relieve their stress in uncertain times makes life worthwhile!
Learn More: Read articles from Placement Specialist LaVona: End of Life Transition a heart felt Guide >>